The advanced certificate is intended for students who wish to gain in-depth, hands-on knowledge in data analysis, interpretation, and management.
This program is designed to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to inform organizational decision making through analyzing data, including unstructured data, using a variety of programming and statistical analysis tools. The goal of the program is to help prepare current or aspiring business analysts to succeed in areas such as government agencies, graduate degree programs, military, or private industry.
Who hires our Graduate Students?
Data Analytics Curriculum
- BA 623: Statistical Analysis
- MIS 749: Business Analytics
- MIS 620: Electronic Business and Big Data Infrastructures
- MIS 691: Decision Support Systems
- MIS 748: Seminar in Applied Multivariate Analytics
Take the Next Step
The Fowler College of Business will start accepting applications for Data Analytics October 1, 2019 - March 1, 2020 with classes beginning in fall semester 2020.