Welcome to the Graduate Business Programs
The College of Business Administration offers a range of graduate business programs to match the needs of individuals seeking to improve their managerial and leadership skills.
Our Graduate Business Students Have Access To:
- Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time students
- 45,000+ SDSU Business Alumni
- Opportunities to work with the San Diego business community
- Global perspectives in and outside the classroom
- State-of-the-art curriculum
- Outstanding faculty
Explore our Programs
Blue skies, palm trees, and Spanish Colonial style architecture – and warm weather throughout the year!
San Diego is filled with exciting cultural and recreational opportunities. We are also a hotbed of entrepreneurship in biotech, telecommunications, software, and several other high growth industries.
- One-on-one career advising
- Interview coaching
- Career management workshops
- Resume & cover letter assistance
- Employer info sessions
- Industry panels
- Executive speaker series
- Job fairs, mixers & networking
- Aztec Mentor Program
- SDSU Business Alumni Network
- CareerLeader© assessment tool
STEM-Designated Degrees Offered
SDSU’s MSIS degree is a STEM-designated degree. In addition, SDSU’s MBA degree, when completed with a specialization in Information Systems, is considered a STEM degree.