Welcome to the Graduate Business Programs
The Fowler College of Business offers a range of top ranked graduate business programs to match the needs of individuals seeking to improve their managerial and leadership skills.
Our Graduate Business Students Have Access To:
- Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time students
- 45,000+ SDSU Business Alumni
- Opportunities to work with the San Diego business community
- Global perspectives in and outside the classroom
- State-of-the-art curriculum
- Outstanding, award winning faculty
Explore our Programs
Why Fowler & SDSU?
We are now recognized as one of the leading business schools in the country with nationally ranked undergraduate and graduate programs in a number of areas. The ascent of the college has paralleled the growth of San Diego State University into one of the nation’s top public universities. SDSU is recognized as one of the best universities in the nation for our accounting, entrepreneurship, international business, and graduate business programs. Fowler Factsheet
Why San Diego?
San Diego is frequently voted one of the top places to live, work and study. San Diego is filled with exciting cultural and recreational opportunities. We are also a hotbed of entrepreneurship in biotech, telecommunications, software, and several other high growth industries. Learn more about Why San Diego.
- One-on-one career advising
- Interview coaching
- Career management workshops
- Resume & cover letter assistance
- Employer info sessions
- Industry panels
- Executive speaker series
- Job fairs, mixers & networking
- Aztec Mentor Program
- SDSU Business Alumni Network
- CareerLeader© assessment tool
STEM-Designated Degrees Offered
SDSU’s MSIS degree is a STEM-designated degree. In addition, SDSU’s MBA degree, when completed with a specialization in Information Systems, is considered a STEM degree.