Internships & Jobs
Students & Alumni
The Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate wants to help you find employment opportunities in the real estate industry. To view internship/job postings, please log in to the Aztec Career Connection website. If you have not created an account, please follow the instructions provided.
Career Services provides access to alumni free of charge within 3 months of your most recent enrollment. After this grace period, services are available to alumni for nominal fees.
If you are interested in offering an internship or job opportunity to an SDSU student or recent graduate, please log in to the Aztec Career Connection website. If you have not created an account, please click on the "Register for a new account" option.
- California Association of REALTORS® Scholarship Foundation*
- PREA (Pension Real Estate Association) Scholarship Program*
- California HomeBuilding Foundation Scholarship*
- Appraisal Institute Scholarship*
- Six scholarships available.
- San Diego Chapter of the Appraisal Institute College Scholarship Program*
- Deadline: Rolling
- Scholarship Value:
For current graduate and undergraduate students, this scholarship includes a $500.00 cash award to your account to be used for the student’s tuition.
For recently graduated students, the student will receive a $500.00 cash award after attending 20 hours of Appraisal Institute education presented by the San Diego Chapter.
*See website for eligibility, restrictions, details, and application.