Do you want to master the practice of personal financial planning?
Who hires our Graduate Alumni?
"My experience building Betterment's team of financial advisors, designing our algorithms, and democratizing financial advice would not have been possible without the knowledge and passion I received from the MSBA-FTP program at SDSU."
Head of Financial Planning
Financial & Tax Planning Curriculum
BA 640 Financial Reporting and Analysis
BA 642 Statistical Analysis
BA 643 Managerial Economics
BA 671 Legal Environment of Business
ECON 422 Business Cycles
- ACCTG 503: Individual Income Tax (3 units)
- BA 674: Financial Management (3 units)
- FIN 522: Individual Insurance Management (3 units)
- FIN 585: Seminar in Estate Plan (3 units)
- FIN 589: Personal Financial Planning (3 units)
- FIN 651: Seminar in Investments (3 units)
- FIN 652: Seminar in Security Analysis (3 units)
- FIN 659: Decision Making in World Economy (3 units)
- ACCTG 656: Multijurisdictional Taxation (3 units)
- MGT 722: Seminar in Business Ethics and Social Institutions (3 units)
- MKTG 763: Sales Management (3 units)
- FIN 590: Fin Plan Practicum (3 units)
Take the Next Step
Ready to jumpstart your career? Apply now! Or, if you have any questions about the
program, contact us via the Request Info button.
*Given the time required to secure a visa, we strongly encourage international students to apply early