Do you want to master the practice of personal financial planning?
Consider getting your master’s degree in Personal Financial Planning from San Diego State University's CFP Board-Registered MSBA-FTP program at the Fowler College of Business. The SDSU MSBA-FTP program has been registered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards since 1987. The goal of the program is to prepare students to deliver professional financial planning services at the highest level possible.
Who hires our Graduate Alumni?
Financial & Tax Planning Curriculum
BA 640 Financial Reporting and Analysis
BA 642 Statistical Analysis
BA 643 Managerial Economics
BA 671 Legal Environment of Business
ECON 422 Business Cycles
- ACCTG 503: Individual Income Tax (3 units)
- BA 674: Financial Management (3 units)
- FIN 522: Individual Insurance Management (3 units)
- FIN 585: Seminar in Estate Plan (3 units)
- FIN 589: Personal Financial Planning (3 units)
- FIN 651: Seminar in Investments (3 units)
- FIN 652: Seminar in Security Analysis (3 units)
- FIN 659: Decision Making in World Economy (3 units)
- ACCTG 656: Multijurisdictional Taxation (3 units)
- MGT 722: Seminar in Business Ethics and Social Institutions (3 units)
- MKTG 763: Sales Management (3 units)
- FIN 590: Fin Plan Practicum (3 units)
MSBA-FTP Program Faculty
Take the Next Step
Ready to jumpstart your career? Apply now! Or, if you have any questions about the program, contact us via the Request Info button.