Graduate Business Office
The advanced certificate provides in-depth knowledge in taxation.
This program is designed to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to handle a variety of federal, international, local, and state tax issues. The goal of the program is to prepare current or aspiring accounting professionals for careers as tax professionals in public accounting, private industry, and government agencies. The advanced certificate is also relevant for individuals aspiring to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA).
Who hires our Graduate Alumni?
- ACCTG 650: Accounting Research and Communication
- ACCTG 651: Seminar in Corporate Tax
- ACCTG 654: Seminar in Partnership Taxation
- ACCTG 655: Tax Planning for Individuals
- ACCTG 656: Multijurisdictional Tax
- ACCTG 657: Accounting for Income Taxes