Recruiting Fowler College of Business Students
We want to partner with you to help you connect with our business students and alumni. We welcome your innovative ideas for engaging on campus.
Fowler College of Business Career Fair for Seniors and Graduate Students
- Friday, October 4, 2019
- 10am - 1:00pm
- Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center
Click here for more information and to register.
Hire San Diego Career Fair
- February 7th, 2020
- at San Diego State University
San Diego State University Fowler College of Business, University of San Diego, and
University of California, San Diego collaborate to create a one-stop shop for recruiters
looking to hire MBA and other graduate business students and recent alumni.
For more information visit www.hiresandiego.org.
Fowler College of Business Career Fair
- Thursday, March 5, 2020
- 10am - 2:30pm
- SDSU's Montezuma Hall at Conbrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
Registration coming soon
Jobs and internships for qualified organizations can be posted any time on Aztec Career Connection. Employers new to recruitment at SDSU will first need to register for an account on Aztec Career Connection. All new accounts are vetted by SDSU Career Services, and once approved can be used to post positions, schedule on-campus interviews, and register for career fairs.
The Fowler Career Management Center strives to build partnerships with employers to promote your opportunities and build a campus presence for your organization. We invite you to explore the various ways to get to know our students and build your organization's brand on-campus. Ways to get involved include:
- Host an on-campus information session to share background and insights about your organization
- Host an onsite student visit to your organization
- Partner with The Fowler Career Management Center to host a skill-building workshop (e.g., mock interviewing, presentation skills, speed networking) or serve as an industry panelist
- Participate in a career fair
- Connect and get involved with at least one of our +30 registered undergraduate and graduate Business Student Organizations. +
- Present at a general meeting
- Participate in volunteer opportunities
- Participate in a workshops
- Reach out to the Daily Aztec student newspaper for even more visibility
Students on F-1 visas are eligible for both internships and full-time employment provided they make the necessary arrangements to maintain visa requirements. It is the student's responsibility to understand the parameters and steps required, but employers are welcome to contact SDSU’s International Student Center for more information to help navigate the various requirements.
If you have questions or want to discuss ways to get involved please contact Beverly Bracker at [email protected] for more information.
University Career Services
In addition, on-campus recruiting opportunities, job postings, internships, part-time jobs, information sessions and student employment opportunities for all SDSU students and alumni can be accessed through University Career Services.