SAP Award & Qualified Courses
San Diego State University and the SAP University Alliances (UA) are teamed up to provide the opportunity to earn the SAP UA Student Recognition Award. The award recognizes those students who have successfully completed three or more courses with significant SAP content. Successful completion is demonstrated by earning a B or better in designated courses or getting signed off on a complete ESeC SAP assignment set.
Currently, the list of qualified courses are:
- ACCTG 202 – Managerial Accounting Fundamental
- ACCTG 432 – Cost Management
- ACCTG 673 – AIS Development (Prof. Jones)
- ACCTG 790 – Analytics in Accounting (Prof. Jones)
- MIS 305 – Business Processes, ERP, and Analytics (Prof. Nitsch)
- MIS 752 – Sem in Supply Chain and ERP
- ESeClub FlyAKite Case Study
- ESeClub Quazi Computers Case Study
If you believe that you qualify for the award, please contact [email protected] one month before the last day of classes in each semester.