Spring 2022 Update
The first two weeks of the spring semester, January 19 through Friday, Feb. 4, will be held virtually with limited exceptions. Our normal in-person course schedule will resume as planned on Monday, Feb 7. As announced last month by the California State University system, all eligible students, faculty, and staff will be required to have a COVID-19 booster on file by Tuesday, Jan. 18 to be considered fully vaccinated. More information can be found on the university’s COVID-19 site.
Campus announcement of the temporary transition to virtual instruction is available at Temporary Shift to Virtual Instruction
- All SDSU students, faculty, and staff eligible for the COVID-19 booster are required to have their booster on file in HealtheConnect by Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022, to be considered fully vaccinated. Additional details are available at: Students, Employees Now Required to Have COVID-19 Booster
Academic Operations Guidelines
- The Academic Operations Guidelines for Spring 2022 has been updated to reflect the temporary shift to virtual instruction.
- Center for Teaching and Learning offers a range of instructional resources.
- Assistance is available at the Instructional Technology Services. The FIT Center has temporarily extended virtual center hours.
- Spring 2022 Classroom Capacities