Faculty/Staff Business Passport Event/Activity Request
The success of the Business Passport depends on requests of proposed events/activities for area fulfillment. A request should be consistent with the following guidelines:
- Sponsored by staff or faculty of the College of Business Administration, SDSU or other recognized entities.
- To give students reasonable notice of an upcoming event, an event should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event. For a semester-long activity, the activity should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester. An event and activity submission will not be accepted after the start date of the event/activity has passed.
- Have a time requirement of as short as an hour for an event (e.g., attending a resume preparation workshop) to as long as a semester for an activity (e.g., serving on the executive board of an organization).
- An event/activity can be used to fulfill only a single area.
- An event/activity must have a designated person responsible for taking attendance (RID numbers of attendees) and submitting the attendance roster to the Business Passport Coordinator after the conclusion of an event/activity.
- Normally, an activity is expected to be co-curricular. An activity required in a course will be evaluated on an individual basis.