The Charles Hostler Institute Scholarship is an academic merit-based scholarship that will provide support for students to study abroad who are enrolled in the Fowler College of Business, or who are pursuing a major in International Business.
Application & Eligibility Criteria:
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled in a semester-length study abroad program.
- Recipient(s) must be students in the Fowler College of Business or students pursuing a major in International Business.
- Recipient(s) must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, or the arithmetic equivalent.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time.
- All class levels are eligible.
- To be considered for renewal, recipient(s) must reapply and meet all eligibility criteria.
- Recipient(s) must have financial need, as determined by the SDSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Deadline to apply is March 15, 2019.