Fowler College of Business Honors Program
- Opportunity to compete in the International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition (BA458)
- Semester seminar in current issues facing business leaders
- Recognition in CBA Honors reception and during Graduation Ceremony (blue stole)
- Learning opportunities: guest speakers, field trips, internships, competitions, travel abroad, networking
- Personal support from the director of the business honors program to help you succeed at the highest level.
Business Honors Program 2018
To develop business professionals who are aware of the current issues and problems affecting the local, national, and global business environments, and who are conscious of their social and ethical responsibility to the community and society.