Feraidoon (Fred) Raafat, Ph.D.
Dr. Chang is active and productive in research. She has studied issues in auditing, accounting and information systems to investigate information processing of experts, and cross-cultural issues related to professional judgments and decisions in auditing and managerial accounting. Her studies have been published in Abacus, Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, Behavioral Research in Accounting, Data Base, the International Journal of Accounting, Journal of Accounting Literature, Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Review of Business Information Systems, etc. In addition, she has presented many papers at national and international meetings of major associations and institutions. She received her Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine.
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering & Management, Oklahoma State University, 1982
- Raafat, F. (forthcoming) Co-Advisor -BA 795.
- Raafat, F. (2015) A Case Study in Streamlining Material Management. CSUPOM, Northridge, CA (Coauthor & Presenter)
- Raafat, F. (2015) In Search of Souls – Identifying Characteristics of Gamers. Western Decision Sciences, Maui, Hawaii (Coauthor)
- Raafat, F. (2015) Situation Analysis for a Start-up Company in Saudi Arabia. CSUPOM, Northridge (Coauthor & Presenter)
- Raafat, F. (2015) Member of the Board, CSCMP San Diego/Baja.
- Raafat, F., Salehizadeh, M. (2012). Exchange Rates, U.S. Import Prices and Anti-Dumping Measures. The International Trade Journal, Vol. 26 (5), 436-452.
- Haddad, K., Williamson, J., Raafat, F. (2012) Revisiting the Laffer Curve: A Case for Raising Social Security Tax Rate. Western Regional Meeting of the American Institute for Decision Sciences
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]