Babak Lotfaliei, Ph.D.
- 2014 Paul VanArsdell Award in Corporate Finance, Midwest Finance Association (for the paper "The value in waiting to issue debt")
- 2013 Excellence in teaching award, McGill University, DDSS
- 2016 Best Paper Award at 11th Annual California Corporate Finance Conference
- Ph.D., McGill University, Finance.
- Masters, Queen's University, Management Science.
- M.B.A., Sharif University of Technology, General.
- B.Sc., Sharif University of Technology, Industrial Enginnering.
- Lotfaliei, B. (2018). Zero Leverage and The Value in Waiting to Issue Debt. Journal of Banking and Finance 97, 335-349, DOI
- Lotfaliei, B. (2018). Asset Variance Risk Premium and Capital Structure, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming.
- Lotfaliei, B., Ericsson, J. (2015) Variance risk premia and investment uncertainty. San Diego State University. Working Paper.
- Faculty Adviser to SDSU's CFA challenge team (2015-16, Regional winner)
- Organizer, Finance department research seminars
- Member, Finance Department research committee
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]