We are proud to share the following announcement:
San Diego State University's Executive MBA program has been recently ranked among the top 66 best EMBA programs in the world according to the latest survey by Bloomberg Businessweek.
SDSU's EMBA program is ranked among other leading business schools such as the University of Wisconsin, Purdue, Georgia Tech, Rice, and Rutgers. The Executive MBA programs rankings are based on surveys of EMBA program directors as well as EMBA students.
SDSU's Executive MBA program was founded in 1990 and has graduated more than 700 students who have gone on to become top executives in a number of companies and organizations as well as successful entrepreneurs.
Congratulations to all EMBA students, alumni, faculty and staff. Your hard work and dedication have helped earn the SDSU program this prestigious recognition as one of the leading Executive MBA programs in the world.
Our student satisfaction numbers speak to our quality:
- 94% would recommend the program to those looking to achieve significant ROI.
- 100% consider themselves to better offer strategic value to their companies as a result of the EMBA experience
Patricia van Damme
Value Added Benefits to You
The goals of the Executive MBA program are to enhance your leadership performance and prepare you for positions of greater management responsibility. As an EMBA participant, you will:
- Enhance your leadership skills without interrupting your career
- Explore the real issues confronting business today in executive level courses
- Develop a global business perspective
- Share the experiences of a small cohort group of experienced executives in an elite learning environment
- Learn from renowned SDSU faculty with substantial "real-world" experience
- Receive a high level of administrative support and personal attention from program faculty and staff
- Build an invaluable network of talented, professional associates
- Attend classes on an alternating Friday/Saturday schedule
- Earn an AACSB and WASC accredited MBA in less than two years