Welcome to San Diego State University CIBER
Since 1989, SDSU's Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) has served as a catalyst to further integrate and advance a number of diverse activities relating to international business education and research, language training, student and faculty international exchanges, and executive education outreach programs for our various constituents. The overall mission of the national CIBER program is to help ensure the United States' long-term international competitiveness by supporting research, education, and outreach activities.
SDSU CIBER is a national center of excellence funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. One of 17 centers nationwide, our center was one of the first five established in 1989 and assists in linking work force and information needs of U.S. business with the international education, language training, and research capacities of universities across the U.S. SDSU CIBER is located at SDSU's Fowler College of Business, and collaborates with colleges across the university, including SDSU's College of Arts and Letters.
- Leadership for the Global Marketplace 2010
- CIBER National Impact Publications
In partnership with Think Global, SDSU CIBER
publishes California Export Guide
SDSU CIBER program expands faculty knowledge of sustainable business
- Funding faculty research
- International business curricular initiatives
- Outreach & development programs for the business community
- Training programs for language & business faculty
- Supporting conferences, workshops, & seminars related to global business
- Developing a variety of innovative activities which impact interdisciplinary education in the United States and further the Congressional mandate to enhance U.S. competitiveness abroad