Welcome to San Diego State University CIBER
Since 1989, SDSU's Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) has served as a catalyst to further integrate and advance a number of diverse activities relating to international business education and research, language training, student and faculty international exchanges, and executive education outreach programs for our various constituents. The overall mission of the national CIBER program is to help ensure the United States' long-term international competitiveness by supporting research, education, and outreach activities.
SDSU CIBER is a national center of excellence funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. One of 15 centers nationwide, our center was one of the first five established in 1989 and assists in linking workforce and information needs of U.S. business with the international education, language training, and research capacities of universities across the U.S. SDSU CIBER is located at SDSU's Fowler College of Business, and collaborates with colleges across the university.
- Leadership for the Global Marketplace 2010
- CIBER National Impact Publications
In partnership with Think Global, SDSU CIBER
publishes California Export Guide
SDSU CIBER program expands faculty knowledge of sustainable business
- Funding faculty research
- International business curricular initiatives
- Outreach & development programs for the business community
- Training programs for language & business faculty
- Supporting conferences, workshops, & seminars related to global business
- Developing a variety of innovative activities which impact interdisciplinary education in the United States and further the Congressional mandate to enhance U.S. competitiveness abroad
Cross Border Consulting (CBC) program available for MBA, MSA, MSIS students
Participate on an internationally-focused consulting team with students from San Diego
State University, University of San Diego, University of California San Diego and
CETYS (Mexico) during the spring semester of 2019. This opportunity is available to
full-time and part-time MBA, MSA and MSIS students in the final year of their program.
If this type of experience interests you and you are available to travel internationally during flexible dates in Spring 2019 (March 22-April 7), please find a link to the CBC application below.
Deadline to submit an application: November 30, 2018