Resources for Graduate Business Students
Dedicated Graduate Business Career Counseling
The Graduate Business Career Management Center is focused on the career and professional development of our graduate business students. Students may schedule individual appointments with a career counselor dedicated to helping graduate business students achieve their career goals. Advising may include job search and networking strategies, feedback on resumes and cover letters, interview preparation, and planning for career transitions and other career goals. Appointments are scheduled through Aztec Career Connection and may be done by phone or videoconference to accommodate working students. In addition, graduate business students also have access to all of the services offered by the SDSU campus-wide Career Services department.
Aztec Career Connection Career Management System
Your Aztec Career Connection account is your portal to the many career-related resources available to graduate business students at SDSU:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Schedule career counseling appointments
- Learn about and register for career fairs, professional development workshops, industry panels and other career-related events
- Access BigInterview© to help you prepare for interviews
- Sign up for the Aztec Mentor Program, offered every fall and spring
CareerLeader© Business Career Assessment
The CareerLeader© career assessment and planning tool is specifically designed for business students, and allows you to:
- Assess and understand your unique pattern of business-relevant interests, motivators and skills
- Match your interests, skills and motivators to specific business-related careers based on a database of hundreds of thousands of business professionals’ profiles
- Learn which organizational cultures are likely to be the best fit for you
- Plan for successful career development, from career change to promotion to long term growth, with additional resources like the 360 feedback tool
Current students should contact the Graduate Career Management Center for login instructions and password.
The Graduate Career Management Center now provides MBA, MSBA, MSIS and MSA students and alumni with exclusive on-demand access to Beyond B-School. This online portal includes cutting edge career development programs to help you get – and stay – ahead.
Students: Visit the Career Management tab in Blackboard for the link to SDSU’s Beyond B-School site.
Alumni: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
Aztec Career Connection Student Login