Course-Level Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Each course in the Fowler College of Business (FCB) is part of a program. While course-level student learning outcomes (SLOs) identify what a student will learn in a particular course, program learning goals (PLGs) and degree learning outcomes (DLOs) identify what a student will achieve across the program. PLGS and DLOs can be viewed by clicking on the FCB's various programs (found on the Program Assessment Plans and Reports page).
FCB faculty members can connect their courses to the programs that they are a part of by downloading the Syllabus Insert (docx), which is a handy "cut and paste" for each program that can be easily inserted into a course syllabus. Below, identified by the program or department teaching the course, are lists of course-level student learning outcomes for all individual courses in the FCB.
- Business Administration (pdf) (updated May 2018)
- Accounting (pdf) (updated January 2017)
- Executive MBA (pdf) (updated February 2015)
- Finance (pdf) (updated August 2015)
- Management Information Systems (pdf) (updated February 2019)
- Management (pdf) (updated September 2015)
- Marketing (pdf) (updated May 2018)