Welcome to the Fall 2020 semester. Below you will find several resources available to you as a Fowler College of Business student. Please use the LiveChat function to speak to a staff member directly Mon.-Fri. during the hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Center for Student Success supports undergraduate advising. Each advisor is assigned to a specific major which allows for a personalized experience.
- How can I make the most of my time at SDSU outside of my classes?
- What can I do with this major after graduation? Can I find a job right away?
- How do I know this is the right major for me or the right fit for my career?
- Should I add any other majors and/or minors - would doing so make me more attractive to employers?
- What are some extracurricular activities (high impact-practices) do you recommend that I do while in college? Do I need to be involved in many of these activities?
- How can I pursue my own interests through my major electives?
- What opportunities can I take advantage of while at SDSU?
- What should I do to prepare for an advanced degree?
- What academic goals should I set for myself?
- How can I reach my academic advisor?
The Graduate Office supports advising for graduate students and can provide answers to your academic questions.
Accounting Information Systems
The Career Management Center supports the career development and advising for Fowler College of Business students. The center’s career advisors can answer questions you have about internships, prep you for interviews, and more.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Office: SSE-3356