Kamal M. Haddad, Ph.D. (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), is Professor of Finance at San Diego State University. His research interests are in Financial Management and International Business. Dr. Haddad has made numerous presentations at professional society meetings in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Thailand, and his articles have appeared in such journals as Financial Practice and Education, Accounting Organizations and Society, Abacus, Management Accounting, Journal of Financial Education, Decision Sciences, International Journal of Business, Asian Review of Accounting, Journal of Healthcare Management, Financial Executive, The Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Administration, Managerial Finance, Advances in Management Accounting, Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, The Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, and Journal of Education for Business.
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Finance.
- M.S., University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Industrial Engineering.
- B.B.A, American University of Beirut.
- Smith, S. M., Williamson, J., Oestreich, N., Haddad, K. (2018). Generation Skipping IRA Transfers. Kauaii Hawaii: WDSI Annual Meeting.
- Oestreich, N., Haddad, K., Williamson, J., Smith, S. H. (2017). "Some worn out low income workers who take the reduced Social Security retirement benefit at age 62 may actually be entitled to the much higher disability benefit.”. Western Decision Sciences Institute, April 2017.
- Haddad, K., Oestreich, N., Williamson, J. (2015) “Social Security Start Date; Should One Start at Full-retirement or Wait Until Age-70?” Western Decision Sciences Institute, April 2015
- Haddad, K., Singh, G., Sciglimpaglia, D., Chan, H. C. (2014). To What Extent Do Articles Published in Other Than "Top Journals" Have Impact on Marketing?. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 48 (1/2), 271-287.
- Oestreich, N., Williamson, J., Haddad, K. (2014) TAXING HIGH-INCOME TAXPAYERS TO FINANCE HEALTH CARE. Western Decision Sciences Institute
- Haddad, K. (2013) Business Incubators: History, Taxonomies, Performance measures and Considerations for Future Research.”. United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship®
- Haddad, K., Williamson, J., Raafat, F. (2012) Revisiting the Laffer Curve: A Case for Raising Social Security Tax Rate. Western Regional Meeting of the American Institute for Decision Sciences
- Haddad, K., Wu, A., Sterk, W. (2010). Capital Budgeting Practices of Taiwanese Firms. Journal of International Management Studies, Vol. 5 (1), 178-182.
- Chow, C., Haddad, K., Singh, G., Wu, A. (2008). A Citation Analysis of the Top-Ranked Management and Financial Accounting Journals. International Journal of Management and Financial Accounting, Vol. 1 (1), 29-44.
- Haddad, K., Chow, C., Singh, G. (2007). Are Articles in “Top” Management Journals Necessarily of Higher Quality?. Journal Of Management Inquiry, Vol. 16 (4), 319-331.
- Chow, C., Haddad, K., Singh, G., Wu, A. (2007). On Using Journal Rank to Proxy for an Article’s Contribution or Value. Issues in Accounting Education, Vol. 22 (3), 411-428.
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]