Gun Joh teaches Financial Accounting (intermediate and advanced) and Financial Statement Analysis at the Charles Lamden School of Accountancy, San Diego State University, San Diego, California. He specializes in financial statement analysis focusing on capital market impact of financial information and governmental and financial accounting. His research has been published in Journal of Business, Journal of Finance and Quantitative Analysis, Global Finance Journal, International Journal of Economics & Business Research, Journal of Management Scienceand Journal of Business and Management. Dr. Joh received the best theoretical paper award at the Western Decision Science Institute Association and was a research fellow and a faculty fellow of the KPMG Peat Marwick. He received his Ph.D. at the Wharton School of Business, the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, Accounting.
- Krivogorsky, V., Ho-Joh, G., DeBoskey, D. (2018). The influence of supply side factors on firm's borrowing decisions: European evidence. Global Finance Journal (Volume 35), 202-222.
- Krivogorsky, V., Joh, G. (2014) The Impact of Crisis on the Determinants of Leverage: European Evidence, University of Madrid (Presenter)
- Krivogorsky, V., Joh, G. (2014) The Impact of Crisis on the Determinants of Leverage: European Evidence, University of Alcala, Spain (Presenter)
- Krivogorsky, V., Joh, G. (2012). Comparative Analysis of the European Corporate Governance Regulatory Environments -Recent Developments. International Journal of Economics & Business Research.
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]