General assessment information is provided to the college through the Assessment Newsletter.
Dr. Marilee Bresciani
Professor of Post Secondary Education, SDSU
Author of five books on assessment including Outcomes-Based Academic and Co-Curricular Program Review: A Compilation of Institutional Good Practices.
Dr. Mary Celsi
Associate Dean, CSU Long Beach, College of Business
"Our successful AACSB experience – Challenges & Successes in Assurance of Learning"
AACSB & AOL
Gail Naughton, Former Dean & Mary Celsi, Associate Dean (CSULB)
"What an AACSB team looks for in AOL"
(Download AACSB-AOL Handout (docx))
Nik Varaiya & Kathy Krentler in Point/Counterpoint
Developing & Using Rubrics – a "Hands-on" Workshop
- Christine Probett, MGT & MIS Departments
- Lois Olson, MKT Department
Best Practices Plenary Session
CBA Assessment Committee Departmental Reps – Panel presentation on best practices
and best closing the loop examples from various departments in the CBA.
John Anderson, George Easton, Lois Olson, Amy Randel, Nik Varaiya
College Level Program Assessment
- Kathy Krentler, Director of Undergraduate Programs
- Annette Easton, Chair, CBA Undergraduate Committee
- Dave Ely, Director of Graduate Programs
- Heather Honea, Chair, CBA Graduate Committee